TOOTING OUR OWN HORN:
- We have worked hard for many years. Here are some of the accomplishments we are proud of:
- We have been named one of the Best Wedding Photographers in the World by Junebug Weddings
- We have been named one of the Top Ten Wedding Photographers in the San Francisco Bay Area by the Bay Area A-List.
- We have been named one of the Best Wedding Photographers to follow in America by CDI, 2017.
- We have been named one of the Best Wedding Vendors in the World by Grey Likes Weddings.
CLIENTS TOOTING OUR HORN:
Ashley + Patrick:
- Their raw talent for fine art photography is unmatched. They also have dazzling personalities and a sense of humor that makes any photo shoot a pure joy. Their aesthetic is remarkable and they truly capture not only the outer beauty of their subjects, but the inner beauty and personality, especially in their candid shots.
Alexa + Steve:
- If possible, I would give Jackie and Jay 10+ stars. We worked with their team for our engagement shoot as well as our wedding at the Palm Event Center. They were the most incredible team to work with, and captured every emotion, detail and moment from our big day. They were so attentive to every question and request that we had, and they go above and beyond to ensure they provide you with timeless photos. If you are looking for a wedding or event photographer, stop looking and book Jackie + Jay. You will not be disappointed and in the process of working with them, you will get to learn and love their entire family! They are hands down the best team, and we are so thankful they were part of our big day.
Paulina + Jamie:
- Jackie and Jay were absolutely fantastic, both personally and professionally. They were warm, attentive and extremely helpful before and during our wedding. Not only they took amazing photos but they also captured unexpected and most important moments of our wedding that we will treasure for the rest of our lives (e.g. the only time I teared up during the ceremony, my husband's reaction when he saw me walking down the aisle, emotions during our dances and many more). It's truly a gift to be able to do that. We are incredibly happy that we chose JC Page Photography and we can't recommend them more highly. Our best wedding decision!
Kimberly + Justin:
- Jay and Jackie just photographed our wedding this past June and I cannot recommend them highly enough to anyone looking for a photographer. Their professionalism far exceeded my expectations. Their dedication to ensuring our satisfaction not only with the photos but also with enjoying each moment is what makes them UNIQUE. I did not even notice them once the ceremony began, they were able to catch every moment, every emotion and every detail without intruding. Fantastic! Each time I look at our wedding photos, I feel like I am back in the moment reliving the first kiss, the cake smash and our final goodbye to our friends and family. These moments will fade in my memory eventually, but thanks to his artistic style of photojournalism, they are forever preserved for myself and children to one day see. Normally, you can pick out "a few" photos that are printing and display worthy in your home. Let me tell you, after receiving 1000 photos they were ALL WORTH FRAMING. Please, I urge anyone debating over photographers to go with Jay and Jackie. You WILL LOVE the photos and feel like not a moment of your special day was sacrificed for a picture. Thank you Jay and Jackie, my words pale in comparison for the appreciation I have for both you. Your talent is unparalleled and I would pick you again in a heartbeat.